Leek and Potato Soup
- 1 stick
- 3 slice
- bacon...cut into 1" pieces
- 1 bunch
- leeks...prepared and sliced into 1/4" pieces
- 4 medium
- red potatoes...cut into 1/2' cubes
- 3 c
- chicken broth
- 1 can(s)
- evaporated milk
How to Make Leek and Potato Soup
- 1Melt 2 TBS butter in soup pot. Add bacon & cook on medium, stirring occasionally, for 5 min.
- 2Add leeks & cook for another few minutes. Add potatoes & stock, cover & cook on medium-low until potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes.
- 3Remove from heat, add remaining butter, evaporated milk & s&p to taste.