Jenn's hearty Gumbo
- onion, chopped
- bell pepper, chopped
- stalks celery, chopped
- carrots, cut into 4 inch "fingers"
- new potatoes, quartered
- 1 can(s)
- baby corn, drained
- 6 c
- 2 c
- cajun seasoning to taste
- 1 lb
- sausage, cut into quarters
- 1 small
- bag of frozen broccoli flourets
- file' to taste
How to Make Jenn's hearty Gumbo
- 1cut sausage into quarters, bite sized pieces, and brown in a stock pot on med high heat.
- 2Add onions, bell peppers, and celery, cook until onions are clear
- 3Add the rest of the ingredients, including the rice.
You can add a bit more water if you see the water has evaporated too much.
- 4Serve with extra cooked rice, and hot french bread.