Italian Sausage Soup
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lbsmoked sausage
1clove garlic, minced
28 ozbeef broth
1/2 ozcan diced tomatoes
1 csliced carrots
1/2 tspitalian seasoning
1/4 tspground black pepper
1/2 ozcan great northern beans, undrained
2 smallzucchinis, cubed
How to Make Italian Sausage Soup
- In a stockpot or dutch oven, brown sausage with garlic.
- Stir in broth, tomatoes, carrots, Italian seasonings, salt and pepper.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer 15 minutes.
- Stir in beans with liquid and zucchini.
- Cover and simmer another 15 minutes or until zucchini is tender.