Hot Doggity Dog Soup
8 largepotatoes (peeled/cubed)
1/2 conion (chopped)
2 can(s)cream of tomato soup
16hot dogs (sliced)
4-6 dash(es)tabasco sauce (optional)
1 pkgbeef stew mix
How to Make Hot Doggity Dog Soup
- Saute onion in butter, until tender.
- In a large saucepan over medium high heat, combine the potatoes, onion, seasonings, and water and boil for 15 minutes, or until tender.
- Add the tomato soup and the hot dogs and simmer for 10 minutes, or until the hot dogs are heated through.
- Believe it or not this recipe does not need much seasoning. The hot dogs give it a unique taste.
- Note: garlic/onion powder, garlic/onion salt, red pepper or any of you favorite seasonings can replace the beef stew seasoning.