How to Make Hot Dog Soup
- 1Open drain and rinse one can of yellow whole kernel corn. Put in 2 qt pan
- 2Chop 1/2 to 1 entire package of hot dogs into bite size pieces. The smaller the pieces, the further the soup goes.
- 3Add enough water to make a fairly dense soup
- 4Add chili flakes, onion flakes and tomato paste. You can also add some tomato sauce or ketchup if you want to make it sweeter
- 5Heat on medium high heat for 10 - 15 minutes or until hot dog chunks are plump. Don't forget to stir if you add cheese so that it won't stick
- 6You can also add or substitute a small can of green chiles and tomatoes. Another addition my kids love is to add shredded cheddar or Mexican blend cheese.