Grandma's Zupa Mleczna (Milk Noodle Soup)
My grandma would sometimes make a big pot of this soup; she would use a enough water to cover the noodles to cook, 12-16oz bag of egg noodles, a gallon of milk, a couple of tablespoons of sugar, salt and pepper to taste, and a whole stick of butter.
- 2 c
- 1 tsp
- 1 c
- egg noodles
- 3 c
- milk, whole
- 1 pinch
- 1 Tbsp
- butter, room temperature
How to Make Grandma's Zupa Mleczna (Milk Noodle Soup)
- 1Bring water to a vigorous boil, add salt and egg noodles.
- 2Boil 5-7 minutes until pasta is al dente. Drain.
- 3Pour in milk, stir and boil for another few minutes until pasta is fully cooked.
- 4Season with sugar and some more salt and black pepper if you wish.
- 5Stir in butter and serve.