FUNGI in a BOWL SOUP
1 ozolive oil
1 stalk(s)celery, chopped small
1/2 smallcarrot, sliced & diced small
1 lbmushroom, washed & sliced
2 tspgarlic, minced
4 ozwhite wine
1 1/2 cvegetable stock
1 ptheavy whipping cream
4 oztomato juice
3 Tbsp. cornstarch ( dissolved in 1/4 cup water )
1 cparmesan cheese ( freshly grated )
How to Make FUNGI in a BOWL SOUP
- In a large pot over high heat add the oil, carrots and celery. Cook until soft.Approximately 5 minutes.
- Next, add the mushrooms and continue to cook, stirring often, until soft. Approximately 10 minutes
- Stir in garlic and cook for three minutes. Add wine and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add stock, cream, tomato juice and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Finally, stir in cornstarch to thicken and simmer 5 minutes, stirring constantly to avoid burning.Remove from heat and stir in cheese, salt and pepper.