Easy Beefy French Onion Soup
- arbys roast beef sandwitch ( the beef only)
- 1 pt
- kfc chicken gravy
- large sweet onion, diced
- 1/2 -1 pkg
- french onion soup mix
- 3-5 c
- garlic toast
- slices provolone cheese
How to Make Easy Beefy French Onion Soup
- 1Saute onions in a little butter until opaque.
- 2Dice roast beef and add to onion mix in a large saucepan
- 3Add water, french onion soup, and chicken gravy. simmer 15-20 minutes.
- 4Toast garlic bread in oven on both sides until crispy.
- 5Assemble your soup by pouring soup in oven safe bowls. Add one slice garlic bread on top of soup and top with cheese so it covers top and goes a little over the sides.
- 6Put under broiler for a few minutes until cheese melts. watching closely. Serve and enjoy.