Easy Beefy French Onion Soup
2arbys roast beef sandwitch ( the beef only)
1 ptkfc chicken gravy
1large sweet onion, diced
1/2 -1 pkgfrench onion soup mix
·slices provolone cheese
How to Make Easy Beefy French Onion Soup
- Saute onions in a little butter until opaque.
- Dice roast beef and add to onion mix in a large saucepan
- Add water, french onion soup, and chicken gravy. simmer 15-20 minutes.
- Toast garlic bread in oven on both sides until crispy.
- Assemble your soup by pouring soup in oven safe bowls. Add one slice garlic bread on top of soup and top with cheese so it covers top and goes a little over the sides.
- Put under broiler for a few minutes until cheese melts. watching closely. Serve and enjoy.