daddy's specialty !
1 pkghot dogs (beef or pork)
1 pkgmild sausage (or hot)
4 can(s)bushes vegetarian baked beans
6 Tbsptabasco sauce (more or less what ever you like )
4 can(s)use the cans from the beans to add the water .
DADS SPECIALTY SOUP
How to Make daddy's specialty !
- put beans and water and Tabasco sauce in a large pot and start cooking .
- slice all hot dogs into small round bite size pieces and fry until cooked and drain off oil , add to beans ,
- crumble sausage up into small pieces and fry until cooked ,drain and add to beans ,
- let the mixture simmer on low for a good hour ,
- eat with loaf bread or home made biscuits ,yum ,great for a cold winter night ,enjoy
- for more soup just double the recipe .