- 5 lb
- russet potatoes, washed not peeled. diced into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 large
- yellow onion, diced
- 10 clove
- garlic, minced
- 64 oz
- chicken stock or broth
- 16 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp
- seasoned salt
- optional crumbled bacon, shredded cheese, green onions
How to Make Crockpot Baked Potato Soup
- 1Add potatoes, onion, garlic, seasoning, and chicken stock to slow cooker.
- 2Cook on high for 6 hours or low for 10 hours.
- 3Add the softened cream cheese and puree soup with an immersion blender until the cheese is incorporated and about half the soup is blended.
- 4Stir well, top with your choice of garnishes