Creole Garlic Soup1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 largegarlic cloves, peeled
1/4 cbutter, softened
2 cbeef broth
2 Tbspparmesan cheese, grated
1 can(s)dry sherry
4 slicefrench bread
How to Make Creole Garlic Soup
- Add garlic cloves to beef broth in saucepan; cover
and simmer 15 minutes, or until garlic is soft.
- Remove garlic and reserve; add water and sherry to broth and heat to serving temperature.
- Toast bread on one side under broiler; remove and spread untoasted side with butter.
- Mash reserved garlic and spread over bread; sprinkle with cheese.
- Broil toast until brown and bubbly, about 30 seconds.
- Place a piece of toast in each of the four soup bowls; ladle hot soup over and serve.