Note..we love throwing stuff in our seasoned water after we are done cooking the crawfish. Our favorite is to score a ham real good and let it sit in the hot water for fifteen or so min...yummmmm!!
- leftover stuff from a crawfish boil.
- peeled crawfish tails
- boiled corn takin off the cobb
- boiled potatoes peeled and cubed
- boiled onions cut up
- we usually do mushrooms ..they soak up all the seasoning from the boil..yummm
- if the crawfish are large save some claws
- 1 can(s)
- chicken broth
- 1 stick
- 1 pt
- whipping cream or i have used a can of evaporated milk instead
- salt and pepper or tonys if needed..should have good spice from the stuff from the boil
How to Make Crawfish Soup
- 1Prepare all your stuff from the crawfish boil as explained above.
- 2In a stock pot pour in broth and add water..depends on the amount of leftover stuff you have. Add onions and potatos. Bring to a slow boil. Left cook for 5 min or so. Add corn, crawfish, muchroom...etc.
Add cream and butter. Turn off fire ..add seasoning..cover and let stand for 15 min.