Chilled Strawberry Yogurt Soup
- 3 cups
- fresh, sliced, strawberries
- 1/2 cup
- pineapple juice, chilled (*see note)
- 4 tablesp.
- granulated sugar
- 1 cup
- vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup
- ice (l used 8 mini sized ice cubes)
- dollops, of reddi whip whipped topping
- 2 large,
- fresh, strawberries (not hulled) and sliced in half
How to Make Chilled Strawberry Yogurt Soup
- 1Place sliced strawberries into a blender. Add the pineapple juice, sugar, yogurt and ice cubes. Place lid on blender, and process until all ingredients are smooth.
- 2Pour stawberry soup into 4 soup bowls. Top each bowl with a dollop of whipped topping. Garnish each bowl with a halved strawberry. Serve soup immediately.
- 3Yields: 4 servings (1-1/4 cups per each person)
- 4*Note: I have prepared this soup numerous times, and when I don't have a can of pineapple juice on hand, I opt to adding the juice from a can of crushed pineapple. And at another time when making the soup, I ended up adding some of the crushed pineapple as well, which worked great in the recipe.