Chilled Raspberry Soup
- 2 cups fresh rapsberries or 2 pkg. frozen rasbperries, thaed, 10 oz. each
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup cranberry juice cocktail
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 3 whole cloves
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 8 oz. carton raspberry yogurt
- 1/3 cup sour cream
How to Make Chilled Raspberry Soup
- 1Put raspberries and 1/4 cup of the water in blender container. blend till smooth. in large pan, mix pureed fruit, remaining 1 1/4 cups water, cranberry juice cocktail, sugar, cinnamon stick, and cloves.
- 2Cook over medium heat til mixture begins to boil; remove from heat. Cool. Strain soup into large bowl. Add lemon juice and yogurt. Whisk til well blended (If desired, you can pour mixture into blender container and blend at low speed til smooth)
- 3Cover and refrigerate til cold. Pour into individual serving dishes. Top each with sour cream; sprinkle with cinnamon. Makes 9 servings.