Momma Ann's Cheesy Potato Soup
- 3-5 lb
- red potatoes, peeled and cubed (can also use white or yellow potatoes)
- 1-2 large
- onions, chopped
- 1 can(s)
- spam, cubed
- 8 oz
- block medium cheddar cheese, sliced (can also use mild or sharp)
- 3 can(s)
- condensed tomato soup
- 2 c
- salt and pepper to season
How to Make Momma Ann's Cheesy Potato Soup
- 1This recipe makes a large pot so ingredients will have to be adjusted according to your pot size. In a large stockpot, add potatoes and onions. Fill with enough water to cover potatoes and onions. Add salt to the water. Cook potatoes and onions over medium heat until almost tender.
- 2Add cubed spam and cook until potatoes are tender.
- 3Add cans of tomato soup and milk. Add more salt to taste and add pepper. Turn dial up to high.
- 4Add slices of cheese and stir until melted. Keep stirring until soup has come to a boil. Once soup has come to a boil, remove from heat. Soup is ready to eat!