Cajun Potato Soup
6russet potatoes, peeled, cut
1/4 cparmesan cheese, grated
1 3/4 cheavy cream
3 can(s)chicken broth
5 clovegarlic, minced
1 bunchfresh spinach, chopped
2 lbandouille sausage, rounds
2 tspitalian seasoning
2 Tbspolive oil
How to Make Cajun Potato Soup
- Heat butter and oil together in large pot on medium heat.
- Cook onion and garlic until onions are translucent (5 minutes)
- Put uncooked sausage slices in frying pan, fry until no longer pink.
- Add sausage slices to the pot of onion and garlic, cook and stir (5 minutes)
- Stir in potatoes; cook and stir (5 minutes)
- Pour in chicken broth, milk, cream and Italian seasoning. (simmer 15 minutes)
- Mix in spinach.
- Remove from heat and top with parmesan cheese and green onion if desired.