Cafe Royal Carrot Soup1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 Tbspcanola oil
·"just a pinch" of salt
·"just a pinch" of pepper
How to Make Cafe Royal Carrot Soup
- Trim and halve carrots; do not peel.
- Put in soup pot and add chicken broth to cover; Bring to a boil, lower heat and simmer until the carrots are tender, about 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, saute onions and bay leaves in oil until onion is translucent; Reserve.
- When carrots are tender, place them in a blender.
- Discard bay leaves; add the onions to the blender.
- Puree until smooth, adding liquid from the soup pot as needed for consistency.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.