Cafe Royal Carrot Soup1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- chicken broth
- onions, chopped
- bay leaves
- 2 Tbsp
- canola oil
- "just a pinch" of salt
- "just a pinch" of pepper
How to Make Cafe Royal Carrot Soup
- 1Trim and halve carrots; do not peel.
- 2Put in soup pot and add chicken broth to cover; Bring to a boil, lower heat and simmer until the carrots are tender, about 40 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, saute onions and bay leaves in oil until onion is translucent; Reserve.
- 4When carrots are tender, place them in a blender.
- 5Discard bay leaves; add the onions to the blender.
- 6Puree until smooth, adding liquid from the soup pot as needed for consistency.
- 7Season with salt and pepper to taste.