Butternut Squash Soup
How to Make Butternut Squash Soup
- Cut squash in half and remove seeds. Use a vegetable peeler to remove the skin. Cut squash into chunks.
- Remove the outer skin from the onion and cut into chunks. Peel garlic. You can leave it whole but I prefer to use a garlic press.
- Add squash, onions, garlic, dill, and chicken broth to pressure cooker. Cook on high pressure for 15 minutes.
- Allow the squash mixture to cool slightly. Add it and remaining ingredient into you blender and blend until smooth.
- If the soup gets too cool it can be microwaved or reheated in a pot on the stove. I put mine back in the pressure cooker on the keep warm setting.