★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 1/2- 3 pounds chicken, cut up
- 2 quarts water
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cups cooked ham, cubed
- 3 potatoes, diced
- 2 16-ounce cans tomatoes, cut up
- 10-ounce pkg. frozen lima beans, partially thawed, or fresh
- 10-ounce pkg. frozen corn, partially thawed, or fresh
- 2 t. salt
- 1/2 t. seasoned salt
- 1 t. sugar
- 1/4 t. pepper
How to Make Brunswick Stew
- 1In crockpot, combine chicken with water, onion, ham and potatoes. Cook, covered, on low 4-5 hours or until chicken is done.
- 2Lift Chicken out of pot. Remove meat from bones. Return chicken meat to pot.
- 3Add tomatoes, beans, corn, salt, seasoned salt, sugar and pepper. Turn crockpot to high. Cover and cook on high for 1 hour.