Avacado Soup with Green Peppercorns1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- onion, diced
- 1 Tbsp
- coriander, ground
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 4 large
- avocados, peeled, pitted and coarsely chopped
- 1/3 c
- green peppercorns, drained of brine
- "just a pinch" of salt
- "just a pinch" of pepper
- garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp
- 2.5 qt
- chicken stock, light
How to Make Avacado Soup with Green Peppercorns
- 1In large saucepan, cook the onion, garlic and spices in the olive oil over moderate heat for 10 minutes, stirring often.
- 2Add avocados and stock, bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium; Cook 20 minutes.
- 3Cool to room temperature.
- 4Puree soup in blender until smooth.
- 5Return to pan, bring to a boil, add peppercorns, reduce to moderate heat and cook 10 minutes.
- 6Serve garnished with cilantro and peppercorns.