By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 c
- olive oil
- 18 oz
- lobster tail, thawed if frozen, cut in thirds crosswise
- 1 c
- white wine, dry
- 16 oz
- plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 c
- parsley, fresh and chopped
- 1 tsp
- oregano, dried
- 1.5 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- bay leaf
- 1 lb
- shrimp, peeled and deveined, shell left on tail
How to Make Seafood Mediterranean
- 1Scrub clams; soak in salt water for 15 minutes. Drain and rinse - Repeat soaking process twice.
- 2In an 8 quart pot, saute garlic in hot olive oil over medium-high heat until lightly cooked but not brown; add lobster tail pieces and stir well.
- 3Add white wine, tomatoes, parsley, oregano, salt, pepper and bay leaves; mix well.
- 4Arrange shrimp and clams on top of stew; bring to a boil.
- 5Reduce heat; cover and steam for 5-8 minutes until clams have opened and shrimp and lobster are opaque when cut in center.
- 6Discard any unopened clams and bay leaves before serving stew in bowls.
Show 1 Comment & Review