By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 cleeks, julienned
1 lbmedium yams, peeled, diced
1 lbmedium potatoes, peeled and diced
1.5 cclam juice
1 ccorn, frozen
12 ozfresh salmon, diced
1 qtheavy cream
1 tspworcestershire sauce
1 tsphot sauce
How to Make Sea Soup
- In a large saucepan place the butter and heat it on medium high until it has melted.
- Add the leeks and saute them for 4 to 6 minutes, or until they are tender.
- Add the yams and the potatoes, and saute them for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the butter is absorbed.
- Add the clam juice and simmer the mixture for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the yams and potatoes are almost cooked.
- Add the corn and the salmon and stir them in.
- While stirring constantly, pour in the heavy cream and milk blend them in well.
- Add the worcestershire sauce and the hot sauce, and stir them in.
- Remove the soup from the heat and set it on top of a saucer so that it rapidly cools to room temperature.
- Reheat the soup before serving.