Salmon Noodle Soup
How to Make Salmon Noodle Soup
- Cook Noodles in large sauce pan with pinch of salt and teaspoon oil. they say the oil reduces boil over but you still have to watch and stir occasionally. Also if using stainless steel pot add salt after it comes to a boil. Otherwise salt can pit stainless steel. Hint: I break noodles into 1" or 2" pieces so they are easier to spoon when eating.
- In separate pot warm Milk, Butter along with a dash of Salt and Pepper. This is the same as used for a basic Oyster Stew. Add broken up Salmon (Remove dark skin, it detracts from appearance of the soup). You could use fresh cooked Salmon.
- When Noodles are cooked drain and add to Milk Broth and Salmon. Adjust for seasoning.
- This may not be to everyone's taste, but if you have an ounce of adventure in your soul, it might become one of Your Favorites on a cold winter day. Serve with some good bread, hard rolls or crackers and butter.
- You could add some chopped onions or Chopped Green Onion tops for color.