★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 can(s)salmon (2 cups)
1 ctomato juice
1/2 cdiced onion
1 craw potatoes, cubed
1 tspcelery salt
1 tspdry mustard
1/2 tspworcestershire sauce
How to Make Salmon Chowder
- Discard skin and bones from salmon (if necessary).
- Combine salmon, water, tomato juice, onion, potatoes and celery salt in a large pot. Cover and simmer slowly for 40 minutes.
- In another saucepan, melt butter, add flour, salt and mustard. Mix until smooth.
- Gradually add milk. Cook while stirring until thick and smooth; add Worcestershire sauce.
- Add sauce to salmon mixture; stir well and serve piping hot.