☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1bunch green onions, finely chopped
1 can(s)artichoke hearts, drained and cut into bite-sized pieces
1 can(s)chicken broth, large
10 ozjar of oysters
How to Make Oyster-Artichoke Soup
- Melt butter and saute green onions and garlic until soft.
- Add artichokes, sprinkled with flour, and stir to coat well.
- DO NOT BROWN.
- Add chicken stock; let it simmer for 15 minutes.
- Drain oysters, reserving the liquid, and checking for shell bits and sand.
- Add oysters and their liquid to the soup.
- Season to taste, using cayenne pepper, worcestershire, and salt.
- Simmer for another 10-15 minutes.