By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 5 c
- 4 c
- cabbage, cored, coarsely shredded
- 1 large
- carrot, shredded
- 2 pkg
- chicken or shrimp flavor oriental soup with seasoning packets
- 8 oz
- imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 1/2 c
- scallions, sliced
- 1 tsp
- sesame oil
- soy sauce, to taste
How to Make Noodle-Seafood Soup
- 1Put water, cabbage, carrot and contents of seasoning packets in a 3 quart pot.
- 2Bring to a boil.
- 3Cover, reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- 4Break noodles in half and add to pot with crabmeat and scallions.
- 5Simmer 2 to 3 minutes until noodles are tender.
- 6Remove from heat and stir in sesame oil.
- 7Serve with a crisp cucumber salad.
- 8Offer soy sauce at the table.