New Jersey Clam Chowder1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
24chowder clams, liquid reserved
2.5 cpotatoes, sliced, cooked
1 tspcelery powder
2 tspcrab spice
2 can(s)cream of asparagus soup
2 ptlight cream
4tomatoes, cored, seeded and cubed
How to Make New Jersey Clam Chowder
- Fry bacon in soup pot until crisp, remove.
- Saute onion until clear, add clams, liquor, and heat to cook clams.
- Add potatoes and spices and cook briefly.
- Add soup, tomatoes and cream.
- Simmer 10-15 minutes.
- Do not boil.
- Add clam broth to taste.
- Garnish with asparagus spears.