★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 mediumonion minced (i use vidalia or red onion)
1/2 ccarrots, grated
1/2 tspcelery seed
2 clobster meat
5 clobster stock (you can fill in any deficit with more chicken stock)
2 cchicken stock
1/4 ccooking sherry
2 Tbsptomato paste
1 qtlight cream
·salt & pepper to taste
How to Make Lobster Bisque
- Have your lobsters steamed and then crack them open, saving all the juice you can, and pick out the meat.
- Mince the onion and sautee with carrots and celery seed in the 3 sticks of butter. Cook until tender.
- Add in the flour by small increments. Stir constantly.
Cook until bubbly.
- Add the lobster stock, chicken broth, cooking sherry, tomato paste, salt and pepper. Stir well.
Add in the light cream. Don't boil.
- Add in the picked lobster meat, stir well.
Serve and enjoy.