Lauri's Crawfish & Shrimp Chowder
Schelley Brown Francis
- chopped white onion
- 1 can(s)
- garlic salt, to taste
- bags frozen crawfish tails or one shrimp and one crawfish
- tony's chachere's, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 2 can(s)
- baked potato with chives soup
- 1 large
- can cream style corn
- 1 pt
- half and half
- 8 oz
- pkg. cream cheese, sliced into chunks
- roll garlic cheese, sliced into chunks
How to Make Lauri's Crawfish & Shrimp Chowder
- 1You will need a large skillet. Saute' chopped onion ( I use a bag of regular frozen onions), and mushrooms in butter. Add garlic salt to taste.
- 2Add in thawed and rinsed tails & Shrimp. Season with Tony's and pepper.
- 3Add soup, cream style corn, half and half, cream cheese, and the roll of garlic cheese. Mix and stir all together until heated and blended well.
- 4Note: This is great for cold days. You can serve over rice with garlic bread. Or just put it in a bread bowl! It also freezes well.