By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 1/4 c
- olive oil
- 2 medium
- garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 c
- 1/2 c
- dry white wine
- 1 pkg
- onion soup mix
- 1 Tbsp
- finely chopped parsley
- 1 tsp
- thyme leaves
- 14.5 oz
- tomatoes, canned and chopped, with liquid
- 1.5 lb
- lobster tails, cut into 3" pieces
- 1 lb
- red snapper, cod, hallibut or haddock, cut into pieces
How to Make Fisherman's Bouillabaisse
- 1In large saucepan or stockpot, heat oil and cook garlic over medium heat until golden.
- 2Add water, wine, onion recipe soup mix, parsley, and thyme, blend thoroughly.
- 3Stir in tomatoes.
- 4Bring to a boil, then simmer covered 15 minutes.
- 5Add lobster and fish and simmer 10 minutes.
- 6Add clams and mussels and simmer an additional 5 minutes or until shells open. (DISCARD ANY UNOPENED SHELLS).
- 7Serve, if desired, with bread or rolls.