EXTRA EASY SALMON STEW
I have listed 1 or 2 in the ingredients so that if you only want enough to feed 4 or 5 people you can use 1 of each item or 2 if you are serving more.
- 1 or 2 can(s)
- regular pink salmon deboned and skin removed but save the broth
- 1 medium
- onion chopped small
- 1 or 2 stick
- butter or margerine ( i prefer butter)
- 1 or 2 qt
- regular milk (canned evaporated milk can be substituted if you like it better)
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make EXTRA EASY SALMON STEW
- 1In a small stew pot or dutch oven, melt your butter over medium low heat.
- 2While your butter is melting, quarter the medium onion and chop it in a mini chopper so that it is chopped fine but not mushy.
- 3Add the chopped onion to the butter and saute on med. heat until clear and soft.
- 4Stir in the deboned and skinned salmon, mix well.
- 5Slowly pour the milk in and the reserved broth if you want more of the salmon flavor, & reduce your heat to low so as not to scald it. Stir every few minutes until it is steaming and the stew is heated well.
- 6Add salt and pepper to taste and serve while steaming hot.