Easy Salmon Chowder1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 conion, chopped
10.75 ozchicken broth, condensed
5.5 ozau gratin potato mix
15.5 ozred salmon, drained, boned, skinned and cut into chunks
1/3 cevaporated milk
How to Make Easy Salmon Chowder
- Fry the bacon in a 10-inch skillet until crisp, about 8 minutes; remove and drain on paper towels then crumble.
- Combine the onion, chicken broth, au gratin potato mix (both the potatoes and sauce mix), water, undrained corn, and pepper with the bacon in a 3 1/2-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook, on the low setting, 6 hours.
- Add the salmon, milk and evaporated milk.
- Cover and cook, on the high setting, 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated.