2 Tbspolive oil
1 smallonion, chopped
2stalks celery, diced
3 largepotatoes, diced
3 cchicken broth
1 can(s)corn, drained
1 can(s)tuna, drained
1 cshredded cheddar cheese (opt)
4pieces cooked & crumbled bacon(opt)
How to Make Corn-Potato-Tuna Chowder
- Saute onion & celery in olive oil until soft.
- Add potatoes, broth & pepper.
- Heat to boiling then simmer, covered until potatoes are tender.
- Mix flour with a small amount of milk then add remaining milk.
- Slowly stir into soup mixture along with the corn.
- Cook until slightly thickened.
- Stir in tuna.
- Serve with cheddar cheese, crumbled bacon and saltine crackers.