Asparagus And Shrimp Oriental1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
1 lbshrimp, cooked
1 can(s)water chestnuts, drained
1 cmushrooms, sliced
1 ccelery, sliced
1/2 lbasparagus, steamed
11 ozmandarin oranges, sectioned and drained
2 Tbspvegetable oil
·"just a pinch" of pepper
2 Tbspsoy sauce
How to Make Asparagus And Shrimp Oriental
- Shell, devein shrimp.
- Drain and slice water chestnuts.
- Arrange shrimp, chestnuts, mushrooms, onion, celery, asparagus and oranges on large tray.
- Heat oil in wok or electric skillet.
- Add onion, celery, salt, pepper and sugar.
- Cook, stirring, until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Add asparagus and shrimp.
- Place mushrooms and water chestnuts over shrimp.
- Sprinkle with soy sauce.
- Place orange sections on top.
- Cover, cook until mixture begins to steam.