☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1small onion, chopped
1 Tbspolive oil
2 cdiced potatoes
32 ozchicken broth, low salt
1 lbhot italian sausage
6 slicecooked bacon
1 cheavy whipping cream
2 cchopped kale
How to Make Zuppa Toscana Copycat Olive Garden InstantPot Soup
- Place your Pot on saute and wait until it says Hot! Add olive oil and onions, garlic and sausage.
- Brown sausage until it crumbles.
- Add potatoes, chicken broth; and place Kale on top.
- Cover and place pot on manual high pressure for 15 minutes.
- Do a quick release.
- Place pot back on saute.
- Stir in cream.
- Chop your cooked bacon and stir into your pot.
- Enjoy with a hearty Italian bread.