By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 pkgfrozen spinach, chopped
1/4 conions, chopped
1/3 csifted flour
1/4 cpeanut oil
How to Make Spinach Soup
- Cook frozen chopped spinach in unsalted water according to directions and drain.
- Heat oil in large saucepan.
- Add onion and saute until transparent (5 minutes).
- Remove from heat.
- Blend in flour, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Stirring constantly, gradually add milk.
- Then add spinach.
- Cook over medium-high heat (about 15 minutes).
- Stir often to prevent scorching.