- 5 lb
- russet potatoes (washed but not peeled), diced into 1/2" cubes
- yellow onion, medium to large, diced
- 10 clove
- garlic, whole
- 8 c
- chicken stock
- 16 oz
- cream cheese (i use one full fat & fat free)
- 1 Tbsp
- all-purpose seasoning
- crumbled bacon
- shredded cheddar cheese
- green onions
How to Make Slow Cooker Baked Potato Soup
- 1Add potatoes, onions, garlic, seasoning and chicken stock to the slow cooker.
- 2Cook on high for 6 hours or low for 10 hours.
- 3Using either a hand-held blender or a standard blender, puree the soup to your liking.
- 4Stir in the cream cheese and allow it to melt. Stir soup well until blended.
- 5Top with your choice of garnishes and serve.