S.O.S. Mix - Never Buy Canned Soup Again!
- 2 c
- powdered nonfat dry milk
- 3/4 c
- 1/4 c
- instant chicken bouillon (regular or low sodium)
- 2 Tbsp
- dried onion flakes
- 2 tsp
- italian seasoning (optional)
How to Make S.O.S. Mix - Never Buy Canned Soup Again!
- 1Combine all ingredients in a resealable plastic bag, mixing well.
Equal to 9 (10.5 oz.) cans of cream soup
- 2To substitute 1 can of creamed soup, combine 1/3 cup of dry mix with 1-1/4 cups of cold water. Whisk until blended. Cook and stir on heated eye on stove top or in microwave until thickened.
- 3Add thickened mixture to casseroles as you would a can of soup.