By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 tsplemon juice
2 1/2 craspberries
1 Tbspfajita seasoning
1/2 cheavy cream
1 1/2 cmilk
How to Make Raspberry Bisque
- Sweeten raspberries with the sugar; stir in lemon juice.
- Beat with a mixer to break up the berries; keep icy cold.
- Melt butter in a saucepan, blend in flour and salt; add cream and milk all at once and immediately stir vigorously over moderate heat.
- Continue to cook until thickened, stirring constantly; cool, stirring occasionally.
- Chill; just before serving, add raspberries gradually to sauce, stirring vigorously.