Potato Soup with Rivals
How to Make Potato Soup with Rivals
- chop potatoes into bite size pieces, chopping the onion and celery into smaller pieces.
- Cover with water about 1 inch above the potatoes,add 1 1/2 tsp salt and cook until tender
- While potatoes are cooking mix together with a fork flour, 1/2 tsp salt, and egg. Pull off pieces the size of a nickel and drop into the cooking potatoes.
- When potatoes are tender add milk and butter and stir until the butter is melted.
- Stir in 1/2 cup of instant mashed potatoes to thicken the soup and serve hot.