By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 cpotatoes, chopped
4 slicebacon, cut in small pieces
1 largeonion, chopped
2chicken bouillon cubes
1/2 tspcurry powder
2 cfrozen broccoli, chopped
3/4 clowfat milk
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Potato-Broccoli Soup
- Peel and chop the potatoes and set aside.
- Saute the onion and bacon together, then add the potato, water, bouillon cubes and curry powder.
- Bring to a boil, cover, and reduce heat to a slow boil.
- Cook for about 15 to 20 minutes, until potatoes are tender and slide off a fork when tested.
- Put the soup into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Return soup to dutch oven, mix in milk and worcestershire sauce and broccoli.
- Simmer slowly, stirring occasionally, for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.