By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 4 c
- potatoes, chopped
- 4 slice
- bacon, cut in small pieces
- 1 large
- onion, chopped
- 2.5 c
- chicken bouillon cubes
- 1/2 tsp
- curry powder
- 2 c
- frozen broccoli, chopped
- worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 c
- lowfat milk
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Potato-Broccoli Soup
- 1Peel and chop the potatoes and set aside.
- 2Saute the onion and bacon together, then add the potato, water, bouillon cubes and curry powder.
- 3Bring to a boil, cover, and reduce heat to a slow boil.
- 4Cook for about 15 to 20 minutes, until potatoes are tender and slide off a fork when tested.
- 5Put the soup into a blender and blend until smooth.
- 6Return soup to dutch oven, mix in milk and worcestershire sauce and broccoli.
- 7Simmer slowly, stirring occasionally, for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- 8Add salt and pepper to taste.