Potato Broccoli & Cheese Soup
★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 1 1/2 c
- salt and pepper to taste
- garlic powder
- flour or corn starch (enough to thicken soup)
- sargento provolone & mozzarella shredded cheese
- 4 medium
- peeled red potatoes
How to Make Potato Broccoli & Cheese Soup
- 1Grab a large pot and fill it half-way with water. Set temp to high. Meanwhile, cut and peel the potatoes into medium sized chunks, season them with salt and pepper and toss them into the boiling water.
- 2When the potatoes are almost done, toss in the 1 1/2 cup of broccoli, garlic powder, cheese and flour or corn starch. Season with salt and pepper. Stir and let cook for 10 minutes, more or less, on medium-low.
- 3Serve in a large bowl, and enjoy!