By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 6 oz
- 1 large
- garlic clove
- 4 c
- chicken stock
- 1/2 c
- heavy cream
- salt and freshly ground pepper
How to Make Pecan Soup
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2On a baking sheet, toast the pecans for 10-15 minutes, checking from time to time to prevent burning.
- 3Toss occasionally.
- 4In a food processor, place the pecans, garlic and about 1/2 cup of the stock.
- 5Turn the processor on and, with the motor running, add stock until you have a creamy consistency.
- 6(The mixture will absorb the stock).
- 7Pass the pecan-stock mixture through a sieve into a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- 8Add the cream, season to taste with salt and pepper and serve.