By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 largegarlic clove
4 cchicken stock
1/2 cheavy cream
·salt and freshly ground pepper
How to Make Pecan Soup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- On a baking sheet, toast the pecans for 10-15 minutes, checking from time to time to prevent burning.
- Toss occasionally.
- In a food processor, place the pecans, garlic and about 1/2 cup of the stock.
- Turn the processor on and, with the motor running, add stock until you have a creamy consistency.
- (The mixture will absorb the stock).
- Pass the pecan-stock mixture through a sieve into a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Add the cream, season to taste with salt and pepper and serve.