Peaches and Cream Soup1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 lb
- 1 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- 1.5 Tbsp
- amaretto liqueur
- 6 Tbsp
- half and half
- grated nutmeg or cardamon
How to Make Peaches and Cream Soup
- 1Drop the peaches into boiling water.
- 2Keep the water at a simmer for about half a minute.
- 3Remove the peaches, and let them cool.
- 4Then peel, pit, and slice them.
- 5Put the peaches with the rest of the ingredients into a blender.
- 6Blend the soup until it is smooth, then chill it.
- 7Serve with a sprinkling of nutmeg or cardamon.