Peaches and Cream Soup1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 Tbsplemon juice
1.5 Tbspamaretto liqueur
6 Tbsphalf and half
·grated nutmeg or cardamon
How to Make Peaches and Cream Soup
- Drop the peaches into boiling water.
- Keep the water at a simmer for about half a minute.
- Remove the peaches, and let them cool.
- Then peel, pit, and slice them.
- Put the peaches with the rest of the ingredients into a blender.
- Blend the soup until it is smooth, then chill it.
- Serve with a sprinkling of nutmeg or cardamon.