N.B. Potato Soup1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/4 tspcelery salt
1/4 tspcayenne pepper
1 Tbspchopped parsley
How to Make N.B. Potato Soup
- Cook potatoes in boiling salted water until soft.
- Drain and push through strainer or blend until fine.
- Scald milk with the onion then remove onion and add the milk to the potatoes slowly.
- In a large pot melt the butter and add next five ingredients.
- Stir in the potato mixture and simmer a few minutes, then add parsley.
- Makes 4 or 5 cups.