1 1/2 lbmushrooms, fresh
1/4 call purpose flour
2 cchicken broth
1/2 tspsalt & pepper
1 largewhite onion
6garlic pegs, smashed & chopped
2 Tbspmccormick garlic & herb no salt seasoning
1 Tbsppoultry seasoning
1 Tbsponion powder
1 Tbspgarlic powder
1 cheavy cream
How to Make MUSHROOM SOUP
- Clean mushrooms and slice.
smash & chop garlic.
- Melt butter in large stock pot over medium heat
Add onions cook 10 minutes .
Add mushrooms, cook 10 minutes.
- Add flour, cook, stirring for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken broth and all spices, stirring until smooth and thickened about 5 minutes.
Add garlic, stir well
- REMOVE FROM HEAT ! Stir in cream.