Mushroom Scallion Soup1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 tspwhite pepper
2.5 cchicken stock
5 oz15% cream
2 Tbsp35% whipping cream
How to Make Mushroom Scallion Soup
- Melt butter.
- Add onions, salt and pepper.
- Saute 10 minutes, add stock and bring to a boil.
- Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add half the mushrooms and let soak for 1 minute.
- Puree in blender/food processor until smooth.
- Add 15% cream and heat gently.
- Drop in remaining mushrooms and cook slowly until tender.
- Serve with a dollop of whipped cream and a dash of cayenne (or paprika) for color.
- Use a warmed bowl.