By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1/2 c
- whipping cream
- 1 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
How to Make Melon Soup
- 1Quarter cantaloupe melon; remove seeds and outer rind.
- 2Cut melon into small pieces.
- 3In blender or food processor, process melon until smooth; transfer to a bowl.
- 4Grate rind from orange and reserve for garnish.
- 5Squeeze juice from orange; add to the bowl along with the cream, sugar, salt and ginger.
- 6Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until chilled; sprinkle with the grated orange rinds.