Low-Fat Broccoli Soup1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Low-Fat Broccoli Soup
- 1Heat 2 cups water in a large pot until boiling.
- 2Add vegetables, cover, and cook until tender (about 10 minutes).
- 3Blend vegetables with part of the cooking water in a blender or food processor.
- 4Heat olive oil in a small nonstick skillet.
- 5Add 2 tablespoon of the 2 1/2 cup water and sprinkle in the flour. Cook and stir until smooth.
- 6Add the remaining water and heat to boiling, stirring constantly; boil and stir 1 minute.
- 7Stir broccoli mixture, instant bouillon, salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
- 8Heat just until boiling; stir in the evaporated skim milk and heat through without boiling again.