★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lbbacon, cooked
2 ccheddar cheese, shredded
6 c1/2&1/2 cream
How to Make Loaded Potato Soup
- Well of course the fun part peeling the potatoes then cube them like making salad. cook them maybe 20 mins.
- The bacon well i take the easy way ont i cut mine with cooking shears it cooks alot quicker and its the right size,cook you can cook your onion in with your bacon then drain on paper towels.
- While the potatoes are cooking melt the butter in a large cooking pot than add the flour cook it just enough to get a light color then slowly add all your milks. Let this come to a boil then turn it to a med heat.
- Ok now the potaotes should be done so drain them and take half of them put into a bowl and mash them well. Once this is done then start adding everything into a large cooking pot.
- Into your milk mixture add your mashed potaotes and the cubed ones. Then mix in your bacon and onions,cheese then add to taste salt and pepper,
- Depending on your size family you can freeze the leftover soup in jars, I hope you enjoy this as much as my family did. :)